Accounting firm profitability can be achieved in a few ways. The lowest-hanging fruit is often your existing client base.
How well are you servicing them? How well do you know their business? Are there opportunities for you to help them grow their business and in turn, grow yours?
These are the sorts of questions that growing accounting firm owners are asking themselves. But even if you are aware of the questions you want to ask, how do you find the answers quickly?
Here we talk more about how mypropsperity can help to get those answers quicker for your accounting firm so you can get started right away on tapping your clients’ goodwill to help them and you grow.
Start with making the client happier.
As an accounting practice owner, you’re not just a numbers wizard; you’re a guardian of your clients’ financial well-being and success. The road to client happiness is paved with personalised service, seamless experiences, and a sense of security.
myprosperity can empower you to take client satisfaction to new heights. This can not only give you and your team satisfaction in a job well done. It also sets your firm up for more productive conversations with your clients to grow their business with your help.
Some of mypropserity features include:
- Secure Document Signing and Storage. Every tax time or major business transaction or decision needs the client to sign a form. That also includes signing and storing wills and insurance. myprosperity makes that simple and secure.
- Assets are always valued accurately. Property assets have a big say in the P&L so our tech makes sure those figures are always correct.
2. The next step is to ask them what they think and their goals.
Asking clients for their feedback on a service provides invaluable insights into their perceptions and satisfaction. Their input helps identify areas for improvement, tailor offerings to their needs, and enhance overall service quality. This feedback-driven approach fosters a stronger client-provider relationship, builds trust, and ensures that the services offered align closely with clients’ expectations.
mypropserity features include:
- Client surveys. These are in-built into the client workflow to check in with them on how they’re enjoying the service. These can be triggered at regular intervals and once completed, are used to uncover new opportunities.
3. Bring it home with insights that reveal new opportunities.
A happy client whose business and goals your team know well offers the strongest foundation to grow your business with their growth.
With insights into the figures and the patterns in their business, opportunities to invest in your wealth services, or outsourced CIO analysis capabilities will be revealed.
Mypropserity features that will support this include:
- Insightful reports from P&L analysis and more that are up-to-date and accessible in real-time. You can get a view of client banks, loan and super accounts, and investment portfolios quickly. You can also get data feeds to ensure valuations of property assets are up to date.
- Set budgets, track cash flow, and tag client data so you can stay on top of their business performance and see where improvements can be made to get through tax time with a stronger bottom line.
A synergistic relationship toward mutual growth
The most rewarding aspect of growing your business while simultaneously helping your clients grow is the relationship that develops. As you guide your clients towards their goals and expansion, their success becomes a testament to your expertise and dedication. This virtuous cycle of mutual growth not only deepens client loyalty but also fuels the expansion of your business through positive referrals, improved industry reputation and increased revenue.
Ready to get started? Click here to book a demo and discover how myprosperity can transform your accounting firm’s approach to client satisfaction and business growth.
Head of Sales (Accounting)
Aris brings over 15 years experience in the Accounting Tech industry. His previous roles as Accountant at Webb & Co, Senior Consultant @ Banklink and then Sales and Account Management Leader at MYOB have all paved the way to his role of Head of Sales (Accounting) at myprosperity. Aris is dedicated to providing the right solution to his clients to help improve efficiencies and client experience.