Learn how to make the most of the myprosperity platform. Choose from our vast collection of informatory webinars to unlock the platforms full and extensive capability.
Marketing and Support 101
In this webinar you’ll gain tips and tricks to help you effectively market your firm’s portal to clients. Karen covers the Marketing hub, accessing the Support centre, creating your very own support videos for your clients, how to download the app and FAQs from clients.
Wealth and integrations
In this webinar Karen demonstrates how to set up and configure our most popular integrations that will assist your clients in adding their whole of wealth items.
New tax preparation form
In this webinar Karen demonstrates the new tax preparation form, tax tagging and how to run reports on tax return items.
Digital forms and onboarding
In this webinar you’ll learn how to streamline your client onboarding process using our smart digital forms, which are capable of mapping thousands of data fields.
In this webinar Karen focuses on how to set up your Xplan integration, as well as the all important export and import of balance sheet items.
Client cashflow and budgeting
In this webinar Karen focuses on cashflow specific processes such as creating rules for your clients, reviewing categories, tax tags and other handy tips including budgeting and managing duplicates.
Identifying new opportunities
Watch Karen’s webinar for tips on how to take advantage and set up the use of opportunities to streamline information for greater lead generation.
Tips for onboarding clients
Watch Karen’s webinar on top onboarding strategies and gain insights into how firms are successfully using the platform for client engagement from inception.
Digital forms and e-signatures
Learn how to set up and send digital forms, one of our top practice efficiency tools. You’ll also learn how to request a client signature using the newly enhanced e-signature tool.
Cashflow and reporting
This webinar takes you through the set up and uses of one of our top budgeting tools in the partner portal, Cashflow. You will also learn how to create those all important cashflow reports.
Dashboard and e-signatures
This webinar takes you through the revamped e-signature feature (formerly known as doc signing) both on the client and partner portals. Karen also takes you through the nifty changes to the dashboard to ensure you are equipped to make the most of all its great features and tools.
Clients and configuration
This webinar takes you through the vital step of configuring your portal to your needs, as well as adding clients and assigning specific configurations to them.
Wealth and Cashflow
This webinar takes you through the features and steps you can take to manage your clients wealth and cashflow entirely through the wealth portal. Karen will be focusing on adding wealth in the portal, wealth history, filtering and running wealth reports on your clients financial position. She’ll also focus on cashflow specific processes such as creating rules for your clients, reviewing categories and tax tags.
This webinar takes you through the steps of digitising any of your businesses forms while highlighting the time saving element digital forms can bring to your service offering. With most advisory businesses servicing clients remotely from home we want to focus on showing you how you can utilise this feature to drive efficiencies and make digital workflows simpler.
Digital forms (Additional training)
In this additional training webinar for digital forms, Karen covers how you can send your firm’s digital form to clients. She also touches on default settings and configuration of template messages that accompany your digital form. You’ll also learn about pre-filling forms prior to and during client completion!
Digital fact find
This webinar takes you through the steps of inviting clients to the system and requesting digital forms to be completed. The forms are filled in by the client through the portal with your birds-eye view at all times. You are shown how the form is created, sent, reviewed and how the information is added into the client portal.
This webinar will take you through the integration process between your portal and xplan. You will be shown the balance sheet transfer of information from your portal to Xplan and vice versa. Learning key areas to review, where the source of truth is and how to adjust.
This webinar is great insight into the new feature of Client Groups. Adding spouses, partners etc to form one file with equal access to the portal. You will be shown how to add new clients as a group, merge existing clients to form a group and add a co-owner to an already existing client file. Benefits and usage covered.
Turn insights into actions
Karen will take you through the portal Lead Generation tools, setting up Client survey, Campaigns, mobile app and your services. We will also look at the Analytics that comes from these. You are also taken through to the client portal and see how they answer the survey questions, the To-dos used and service review and campaigns are viewed.
To-do's and Goals
This webinar will take you through the powerful tool within the portal of To-dos and how to best use them with your clients and within your business. Goals will be looked at and how they are created, tracked and reported.
Tax time is coming and information is key. This webinar will take you through the new Tax checklist digital form in the system. Setup, send and review. Seamless information data collection and sharing in one easy to use form.
This webinar will take you through digital document signing (eSignatures). Learn how to send a document to a client, request the type of signature required, and ensure all parties are selected for signing. All you need to know about eSignatures in the portal.
Karen will take you through aspects of the client portal
- Client notification bell.
- The Wealth check and how your client will view and complete.
- Cashflow settings.
- Cashflow duplicate transactions review.
- Help Centre.
- Team members.
- Document uploads within the client portal.
This webinar covers aspects of the Partner Portal causing support queries.
- Adding clients and sending invites, looking at Journeys.
- Marketing hub.
- Configuring Client Communications and Mobile App links.
- Bulk actions within the client list page.
- Lead Generation – client survey.
Get to know the portal
- Bulk actions.
- Requesting eSignatures from clients who share emails.
- Configuring will the wizard.
- Report Covers.
- Starter vs Pro client features.
- Duplicate transactions.
- Uploading a CSV in cashflow.
- Insurances and adding Docs.
- Unlinking clients.
- Client survey.
- Adding direct feeds.
- eSignatures on a mobile device.
- Filtering in wealth and cashflow.
- New look and functionality of the client survey.
- Relook at secrets of Starters.
- Onboarding strategies.
- Filtering Reports in the client portal.
- Wealth item input.
- Cashflow with hiding and duplicate transactions.
- Budget transfers and credit card payments.
- Requesting bulk tax reviews from clients.
- Setting up campaigns in the client dashboard.
- Benefits of adding clients as Starter.
- Client support centre for self learning.
- New Duplicated transactions feature.
- Adding insurances.
- Hiding wealth items.
- Resources: Adding an external onboarder.
- Bulk assign staff to clients.
- Tagging and the Tax Assistant.
- Changing client details.
- Customising the client survey and client communications.
- Social media shortcuts on the mobile app.
- Client side joint accounts and ownership.
- Recap on cashflow with a focus on budgeting.
- Admin Settings and Resources sections on the Partner Portal with a focus on staff access and onboarding with Certified Consultants.
- Adding a Rental Property and how to adjust property information directly with our service provider to better reflect your asset.
- Cashflow in the client portal and how to use it more efficiently and effectively.
- The 5 key areas to keep your clients engaged.