Join us for the next webinar!
Join us for a fortnightly webinar on how to set up and use the myprosperity wealth portal. Whether you’re just getting started or looking to delve deeper into specific features, the 1 hour interactive sessions aim to help you set up and use the platform.
Each webinar is guided by topics requested by you, so register now and let us know the features you’d like covered in the next session!
Meet your host: Karen Kairouz
As both a certified accountant and financial planner, National Training Manager, Karen Kairouz has been working with myprosperity for over 2 years and knows the wealth portal inside out. Get her best practice tips and tricks, and learn how you can make the most of the platform’s powerful functionalities.
Catch up on recent training sessions below!
- Admin Settings and Resources sections on the Partner Portal with a focus on staff access and onboarding with Certified Consultants.
- Adding a Rental Property and how to adjust property information directly with our service provider to better reflect your asset.
- Cashflow in the client portal and how to use it more efficiently and effectively.
- The 5 key areas to keep your clients engaged.
- Changing client details.
- Customising the client survey and client communications.
- Social media shortcuts on the mobile app.
- Client side joint accounts and ownership.
- Recap on cashflow with a focus on budgeting.
- Resources: Adding an external onboarder.
- Bulk assign staff to clients.
- Tagging and the Tax Assistant.
- Requesting bulk tax reviews from clients.
- Setting up campaigns in the client dashboard.
- Benefits of adding clients as Starter.
- Client support centre for self learning.
- New Duplicated transactions feature.
- Adding insurances.
- Hiding wealth items.
- New look and functionality of the client survey.
- Relook at secrets of Starters.
- Onboarding strategies.
- Filtering Reports in the client portal.
- Wealth item input.
- Cashflow with hiding and duplicate transactions.
- Budget transfers and credit card payments.
- Unlinking clients.
- Client survey.
- Adding direct feeds.
- Doc signing on a mobile device.
- Filtering in wealth and cashflow.