It’s been a while since our last dedicated product update post and quite a bit has changed! Over the past few weeks, we have made enhancements to the mobile app to bring it in line with the wealth portal’s new look, added new features to the app, and optimised the Partner Portal to improve the user experience.
- Insurances are now on the mobile app! Previously a desktop-only feature, clients can now add their insurance policies directly to their personal portal app.
- The mobile app login screen has been updated to match the portal’s sleek new look and give clients a more personalised feel when they enter their portal.
- Last but not least, you can now promote your social accounts to your clients on your mobile app! Enable the new Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn icons by logging into the Partner Portal and navigating to Configure > Mobile app > Tools.
Coming Later This Month:
- It will soon be easier than ever for your clients to create and manage To-dos on the mobile app! Following feedback from users, we’ve simplified the process for creating, editing, and managing tasks. Among other things, we’ve consolidated the creation wizard, improved visibility of the status of to-dos, and made it easier to attach documents.
- Minor enhancements to the user experience (title alignments, button adjustments, and colour scheme matches) have been made to improve the portal.
- To make it easy for Partners to keep up with product developments, we’ve added a “Latest product updates” link in the top right drop-down menu of the Partner Dashboard. This link takes you directly to the Product Updates category on our blog, where you’ll find regular summaries of what’s changed and what’s coming soon. Check back often!