Over the past 8 years we’ve strived to provide an innovative service to help finance professionals redefine how they engage with clients.
During this time, we’ve launched many new features and introduced countless enhancements, all with the goal of continually improving the platform and providing a great experience.
As the platform has evolved, it became apparent our pricing structure no longer accurately reflected the breadth of features available on the platform, nor did it fully support the scalability our Partners were after.
Today, we’re introducing a new pricing structure in order to better deliver the objectives our Partners want to achieve when they join myprosperity.
What is the new pricing structure?
The feedback we received was that Partners wanted to have a greater variety of plans with distinct value propositions, that better reflected their objectives.
Let’s start with what hasn’t changed:
- We’ve kept the existing framework, with Partner plans that include unlimited Starter client portals alongside a host of firm-level branding, revenue, and workflow benefits.
- Similarly, we still have two client subscription levels which have not changed: Starter (included in all Partner plans) and Pro, which clients & Partners can upgrade to at any time for additional client-facing functionality.
What has changed is that we now have three Partner plans instead of two, and each plan includes a number of Pro subscriptions to make it easier for firms to get started.
- Connect, a basic plan for firms who want to connect with their clients and reinforce the value they provide on an on-going basis.
- Enhance, a growth plan for practices looking to take their client engagement a step further by optimising their workflows and pursuing new revenue streams.
- Accelerate, a premium plan for practices who want more branding and reach but don’t need the bells and whistles of an enterprise offering.
Finally, Mobile First, which has been available on request since last year and gives Partners the opportunity to have their own mobile app with its own page on the Apple App Store and Google Play Store, has now been added to the pricing page.
What else has changed?
Because every change is an opportunity for improvement, we used this update to introduce a number of enhancements, such as:
- By popular demand, and to streamline the onboarding process, we’ve done away with the “Pro bundle” add-ons and instead, included Pro client subscriptions directly in each plan.
- We’ve reviewed the Payment & Plan section of the Partner Portal, to make it more convenient and ensure invoices are easy to find.
- And, possibly the most exciting part for existing Partners: document storage is now available on all Starter accounts, so all your clients can upload their insurances, wills, receipts and more, directly to their portal.
As a token of our appreciation for the support our existing Partners have shown us over the years, the addition of document storage to the Starter client portal has also been applied to the legacy plans.
We’re thrilled to be launching these new plans which, along with the recent overhaul of the client wealth portal interface, are part of a wider initiative we’re pursuing in 2019 to make the wealth portal better than ever.
I’m an existing Partner. What does this mean for me?
As an existing Partner, you can stay on your current plan for the next 2 years. We recognise pricing changes have an impact on business so we wanted to ensure you could upgrade in your own time, when you’re ready.
What happens when new features are introduced?
Previously announced features and ongoing quality-of-life enhancements will be rolled out to the legacy plans so you won’t be missing out.
Do I need to do anything?
Nothing at all. Our team will touch base with you to chat through your options and determine the best new plan for you. In the meantime, it’ll be business as usual. Should you wish to upgrade before then, you can do so at any time via the Payment & Plan area of your portal.
If you have any questions, contact your Partner Enablement Manager or our Support Team.